The International Convention Centre Wales is committed to representing ‘best practice’ in all areas of sustainable service delivery, extending to:
- Our employees
- Our clients, contractors and suppliers conducting their business
The International Convention Centre Wales will put in place a sustainability management system for continuous improvement in our sustainability performance and ensure compliance with all legal obligations.
Specifically, The International Convention Centre Wales will:
- Recognise sustainability management as central to the success of The International Convention Centre Wales.
- Develop and maintain a positive culture towards sustainability led by senior management.
- Communicate and train employees to carry out their duties in the most sustainable way possible.
- Facilitate communication and consultation with clients, contractors and suppliers on sustainability issues and actively encourage them to improve where possible.
- Engage with the local community and environmental charities to develop our Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
- Continuously improve our sustainability management through regular monitoring, auditing and review.
For and on behalf of
The International Convention Centre Wales