10am – 10.30am
Complimentary online masterclass for the events industry
“Everyone deserves to go home safely at night”
These are the words of Figen Murray OBE, Campaigner for Martyn’s Law. Martyn’s Law (Protect Duty) is one of the biggest challenges currently facing the Events Industry and draft legislation will be published in early Spring.
- Are you prepared?
- What changes do you need to make to your events?
- What can venues do to support you?
Join Danielle Bounds, Sales Director, ICC Wales and Rachel Parker, AEV Director, as they explore the implications of what Martyn’s Law means for Event Organisers and how working in partnership with your venue is the key to your success.
After this session you should be able to:
- Understand what Martyn’s Law is and what it means for your team, your events, your delegates and your venues
- Identify key questions to ask your venues
- Identify potential security risks for your events
- Complete a security risk assessment template
Key takeaways available for download post Masterclass:
- Martyn Law’s flowchart
- A Guide for Event Organisers – Risks to Consider
- Security Risk Template